Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paintball

Ever watch Rambo and think, I could do that? Ever wonder what it feels like to shoot someone? Think you got the moves to crawl through a battlefield unscathed? Here's your chance to prove it!

Date: Saturday, November 6

Time: 9 AM

Location: Meeting up outside FHCC Campus

Cost: $50 per person, it includes gun, gear, and 500 paint balls each,
plus a private field for 3 hours

What to wear: jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, sweatshirt, gloves. Layering up will help take away the sting. If you're not on my team, you might as well wear a bulls eye on your back too. ;-)

www.cousinspaintball.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.prices

This event is open to everyone, so feel free to invite guests. It's a 2 hour drive. Please reply back to me if you are coming and let me know if you can drive and how many guests are attending. I need to have a firm headcount ASAP.