Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunday Preview

Genesis 18:19: "For I have chosen him, that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring to Abraham what he has promised him.”

This is just a sample of the text the Lord has given us for this week, and I am so humbled by it. As I prepare the message, I am so amazed by the depth and implications, that I am a little freaked out by how our world will react.

I pray they will do as the Lord intends and repent. But if they do not, then I am beyond worried for them, because there will be little else to offer them in ways of wisdom. This text is just so crystal clear about the ways and intentions of the Lord.

Why must we be such an arrogant and stiff-necked people?

God, pour out Your mercy this Sunday and Monday night in Forest Hills...

-Pastor Jeremy

Forest Hills Community Church
Sundays @ 10am INSIDE the Midway Movie Theater
Monday Nights @ 8pm INSIDE the FHCC Campus (6708 Ingram St, FHills)
www.fhcchurch.com